Cool If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ideas

If I Delete Fortnite Will I Lose Everything. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts If you delete fortnite, your stats are all saved in your account cloud.

If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4 At&t Fortnite Leak
If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4 At&t Fortnite Leak from attfortniteleak.blogspot.com

For a while now i have been wanting to connect my xbox account to an epic account i have (since i did not connect it when i first got fortnite) and i have been playing for a while now and have spent alot of money i do not want to lose everything will i if i do that? So if in the future you want to reinstall or play fortnite on another computer, you just need to login with your credentials (username and password) and all your stats will come back. 3) click on the down arrow at the bottom right of the profiles window and hover over back up all, then click on create backup.

If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4 At&t Fortnite Leak

You need to have an epic games account to where you can play many games from epic. You should select the console you use to play an epic game. Will linking an epic account make me lose all my progress? To avoid this happening, make sure to keep a backup of your game saves and if you are concerned about losing everything, just reinstall the game.

Related Posts